Tybro.com Inc. understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1) Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Account" means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our Site.
- "Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of our Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site.
2) Information about Tybro.com Inc.
- Our Site is owned and operated by Tybro.com Inc.
- Registered address: 5588 Garden Village Way Greensboro, North Carolina 27410 USA
3) What Does This Policy Cover?
4) What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5) What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact Us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 15.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, We am using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way. For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 15.
6) What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Payment information;
- IP address;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exit to;
- Information about your preferences and interests
7) How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account.
- Providing and managing your access to our Site.
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on our Site.
- Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails, calls, and/or chat messages from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails).
- Analyzing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience.
We may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone with information, news, and offers on our products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Third Parties whose content appears on our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in Part 14. Please refer to Part 14 for more information on controlling cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
8) How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- We retain your account information until you tell us you want your account deleted, with the exception of information we are required to keep in order to comply with our legal obligations.
9) How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We store your personal data at our server room in Greensboro, North Carolina USA. This is needed to process and ship your order and collect payment.
10) Do You Share My Personal Data?
Your personal data is only shared when necessary to complete your order transactions and to gather certain interest, demographics, and audience data to support Bay Photo’s marketing efforts. All information is shared in a secure manner, and is never sold or traded with other parties.
11) How Can I Control My Personal Data?
In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails).
12) Can I Withhold Information?
You may access certain areas of our Site without providing any personal data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
13) How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 15.
15) How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Controller):
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 336-393-0300
- Address: 5588 Garden Village Way Greensboro, North Carolina 27410 USA
16) Changes to this Privacy Notice
We will change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All APPROVED refunds will be provided as a credit to the credit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise. On merchandise that state all sales are final or No Refunds are allowed this is the policy.
Products sold by Tybro.com, Inc. are specially designed to enhance the user’s own energy. Our products are empowered by the user’s own personal intentions to change or improve themselves. As an energy enhancer, Tybro.com, Inc. products rely on the user to be effective. The responsibility for empowering the energy enhancing capability of the products by Tybro.com, Inc. is solely with the user. Therefore, Tybro.com, Inc. products do not constitute a warranty, guarantee or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using any specific product. While all our products are sold and advertised in good faith, results and outcomes do vary and cannot be guaranteed. Tybro.com, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for the effectiveness of the products sold herein.
We, at Tybro.com, cannot give out medical advice. Products should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis, or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.
When you purchase and/or use an Tybro.com product, you agree to fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, Tybro.com, its principals, owners, personal representatives, consultants, employees and assigns from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, financial, emotional, psychological or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the Products sold on this website. If any court of law rules that any part of the Disclaimer is invalid, the Disclaimer stands as if those parts were struck out.
We at Tybro.com have your best intentions at heart. We sincerely hope that each of our users has a positive and insightful experience with our Products. If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to reach out.